ASSOCIATION’S OBJECTIVES KMBA’s Board of Trustees considered 2018 as a more fruitful year for the association. The organization aimed to achieve the following in 2018:
1. Continuous enhancement of KMBA systems development and maintenance of KOINS in preparation for BIR registration.
2. Improved reach and overall stability through continued expansion of membership by 12% by year end or 55,000 total 30% increased coverage of associate members;
3. Improved KMBA services, with 15,000 enrollees in K-Kalinga, 100 Kuya Jun scholars, and 66 allocated slots for calamity assistance or Php 3,000.00 for every affected family;
4. Enhanced operational efficiency and increased investment through the construction of 5 storey mixed-use building at No. 5 Matimpiin St. Brgy. Pinyahan, Quezon City;
5. Active participation in Mi-MBA networks in both national and international approach;
6. Strengthened leadership competencies of KMBA’s staff and BoT members by providing at least ten (10) mandatory training and other training opportunities related to capacity development; and
7. Secure IC approval of Hospital Income Insurance Plan (HIIP) as KMBA's new product and the enhancement of existing Basic Life Insurance Plan (BLIP).